Ph.D. University of Texas at Austin; botanist; specialist in Rubiaceae, Balanophoraceae, Apodanthaceae, Conservation, Systematics, Taxonomy, Nomenclature, Historical Explorations in Tropical America.
You are here
- Country:FranceGiven names:PieroInstitution:Herbier de Guyane - IRD, Cayenne French GuianaSurname:Delprete
- Country:BrazilGiven names:DanielSurname:Ramalho
- Country:JapanGiven names:MakotoSurname:Tokuda
- Country:BrazilGiven names:Antonio RossanoInstitution:UFPE-Recife-BrazilSurname:Mendes Pontes
I am a professor in the Federal University of Pernambuco, Brazil studying large mammals in the Brazilian Amazonia, where I have been conducting inventories for more than 20 yrs. My publications are in the field of taxonomy, ecology and conservation. I teach mammalogy and field techniques for the study of mammals, and belong to the Animal Biology Pós-Graduate course (www.ufpe.br/ppgba).
- Country:NepalGiven names:PremInstitution:Tribhuvan UniversitySurname:Budha
I am lecturer (Assistant Professor), teaching at the Central Department of Zoology, Tribhuvan University. Working on taxonomy of land molluscs of Nepal for last 10 years.
- Country:OmanGiven names:LaithInstitution:Marine Science and Fisheries CentreSurname:Jawad
Abdul Jalil; BSc, MSc; Fish Biodiversity expert and consultant; May 31, 1948
Basrah (Iraq)(New Zealand Nationality); Education University of Basrah, 1971,
University of Bristol (UK), 1980; Assistant Professor, University of Basrah;
Assistant Professor, Zoology Dept., University of Garyounis, Libya; Researcher,
NIWA (New Zealand); now Fish biodiversity expert and consultant, Ministry of
Fisheries wealth, Sultanate of Oman; publication over 160 research
- Country:AustraliaGiven names:PatInstitution:Australian MuseumSurname:Hutchings
Congratulations to Dr Pat Hutchings for the 2010 Silver Jubilee Award of the Australian Marine Sciences Association (AMSA).
This annual Award - inaugurated in 1988, the ‘Silver Jubilee’ year of AMSA – is presented annually to a scientist for their outstanding contribution to marine research in Australia.
- Country:ItalyGiven names:RenatoInstitution:University of PalermoSurname:Chemello
- Country:ItalyGiven names:AlessandroInstitution:University of PadovaSurname:Minelli