You are here
- Country:ThailandGiven names:SoparkSurname:Jantarit
- Country:PortugalGiven names:Maria HelenaInstitution:University of CoimbraSurname:Henriques
Professor at the Earth Sciences Department of the
Faculty of Sciences and Technology of the University of Coimbra (Portugal) and
Researcher of the Geosciences Centre of the same University. Graduated in
Geology and in Journalism, PhD ansd ScD in Paleontology and Stratigraphy by the
University of Coimbra, she collaborates with different Workings Groups of the
International Subcommission on Jurassic Stratigraphy (ICS, IUGS). During the
triennium 2007-2009 she coordinated the Portuguese Committee for the
- Country:IndiaGiven names:ParimalInstitution:NERISTSurname:Ray
I am Research Scholar working in the field of Animal Ecology and Wildlife Biology for the conservation of the species in the India.
- Country:United StatesGiven names:BorisInstitution:Colorado State UniversitySurname:Kondratieff
- Country:IndiaGiven names:K.K.JoshiInstitution:CMFRISurname:JOSHI
Contact Details<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Marine Fisheries Research Institute,
P.O.Ernakulam North, Kochi- 682018, Kerala, INDIA
: 91-484-2394867, Mob: 09447209179
- Country:AustraliaGiven names:TarmoInstitution:Arthur Rylah Institute for Environmental Research, Department of Sustainability and EnvironmentSurname:Raadik
- Country:MalaysiaGiven names:Mohamad N. AzraInstitution:Institute of Tropical Aquaculture, Universiti Malaysia Terengganu.Surname:Azra, M.N.
- Country:United StatesGiven names:PeterInstitution:Big Pete's Tropical FishSurname:Melton
I am a tropical this enthusiats that owns and operates a wholesale/retail facility. We currently have 70 freshwater tanks and we are adding new tanks at a rate of 10-15 a month until we reach our goal of 150 tanks by early 2013. My interest lay far beyond the sale of freshwater tropical fish. I am constantly seeking to improve my skills in taxonomy, fish identification, husbandry and breeding.
- Country:MexicoGiven names:JaimeInstitution:Centro Interdisciplinario de Ciencias MarinasSurname:Gómez-Gutiérrez
I am a marine ecologist that work with marine pelagic organisms, particularly copepods and euphausiids, small pelagic fishes and recently jumbo squids. My experience as taxonomist is related with my attraction to parasites, my fisrt taxonomic description was a new genus and species of a parastic isopod (Oculophryxus bicaulis) that infest the euphausiids Stylocheiron affine and Stylocheiron longicorne.
- Country:GermanyGiven names:Arnold H.Institution:Stuttgart State Museum of Natural HistorySurname:Staniczek